The following gives you an overview of our data protection procedures and of how we collect and process your data. The privacy statement contains complete information.
Which of your data do we collect?
1. When you access this page:
We collect and store, for statistical purposes: access data (date and time of access, type of browser, operating system, pages and originating site visited, and the IP address used, which will be anonymised by not storing the final block of digits).
2. Based on your entries on our website:
- When you send us an e-mail: your message and your e-mail address.
3. We do not collect any other data.
How do we collect your data?
We use "etracker Web Analytics" to analyse activities on the website. In addition, we place temporary cookies.
What do we use your data for?
- Only to provide, optimise and secure our internet services;
- With your consent, to accept your message and to answer it.
We do not use your data
- to create profiles,
- for advertising purposes,
- to disclose them to third parties, except to pursue legal interests, especially if your data are connected to an attack against our IT structures.
These are your rights:
- Information: The user has the right, upon request and free of charge, to be informed about his/her personal data stored.
- Deletion: The user has the right to have his data deleted when they may no longer be strored.
- Correction: If it turns out that the data stored on the user are incorrect he/she is entitled to ask for their correction.
- Appeal: Contact our data protection supervisor for details.
Official Data Protection Supervisor
Bundesanstalt für Landwirtschaft und Ernährung
(Federal Office for Agriculture and Food)
Deichmanns Aue 29
53179 Bonn, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)228 6845-3340